Spotify for Mac: Spotify brought about a great gift for all the music lovers online. The app lets the users find their favorite music, stream it online and also share it with their friends and family. While there are several other apps that are available online, Spotify for iphone happens to lead the genre for some obvious reasons. Since the music database of the program is well organized, it is very easy to search your favorite music based on different categories like the artist, album, label, genre, decade or brand. One can also make any number of playlists as they wish and also share the same with their friends or the other users of the app. Besides enjoying your favorite music on your finger tips, Spotify also lets you stay aware and be educated about your favorite bands and artistes with the detailed biographies that they have in store.
Some of the additional features in the latest version of the app are that the users can now sync their music in their ipod, iphone and android and also mange it as well. The mobile app is now available to everyone and not just the premium users. They have also launched MP3 download service with which the users can download individual playlists.
Check out Different Types of Spotify for Mac Accounts:
There are basically three different types of Spotify for Mac accounts:
- Open: The version has a limit of 10 free hours of subscription with ads. There are an approximate of 200 songs that can be played about 5 times.
- Unlimited: The version has no ads and no restrictions on the playback as well.
- Premium: The premium version, as the name suggests, has neither any ads nor any playback restrictions. It includes high quality MP3 and an offline mode for playlists.
Pros and Cons of Spotify Music Apk:
- The Spotify has new features like you can sync the music in your ipod and MP3 download with it.
- The users can keep their music organized in playlists that can be customized from time to time.
- They can also share their playlists with friends.
- The users can also stream radios with filters.
- The app has some social features integrated like the friend list and also an option to connect with everyone on Facebook.
- The users of the app also have a choice to import their MP3 files in the program and use them there.
- If you are using the free version of the app, you will have to bear with the ads that are a frequent feature.
- There are a few songs that are not available for the download.
- In case you want to enjoy the individual songs, you can only choose to pay with the credit card.
While the older version had a few drawbacks like it lacked the social features, the new versions are well equipped with all the features. The new Spotify for iPhone has a library, a centralized area from where the users can manage all their music.